So today was another nice day we spent time colouring , playing outside and just generally messing about.
New things I’ve found out about you today:
1. You have a new found hate for insects , I pointed a worm out to you in the garden you then proceeded to clamber up on me squealing and trying to manage to get up onto the highest point of my body.
2. You now say I love you and today was the first time you have said it too me , you also rubbed my cheeks and told me I was cute . Yes this melted me from the inside out !
3. You know your colours ! I’m astounded at how fast you have picked this up .
4. You hate lawn mowers , nana mowed your mummy’s lawn today you did not like the noise one bit and clambered up me once again saying “that noiseeeee, that noissseeeee” .
5. You love marshmallows, but proceeded to stuff a massive one in your mouth and gagged and spat it out , then you weren’t so keen 😂.
6. You can blow raspberries and did so on my tummy 😂😆.
7. You can play the recorder , well not quite but you made it make a noise . You then tried to teach your dolly .
I’m so proud of you Sofia I love you more than I can even explain ! .
Lots and lots of love beautiful girlie xxxxx